Manager Quality & Risk
South West Healthcare
Dynamic role based in Warrnambool
Exceptional career and lifestyle balance
South West Healthcare (SWH) is the largest outer regional health service in Victoria; providing acute, mental health, rehabilitation, and aged care together with an extensive range of primary and community health services across the south west catchment. As the major specialist referral centre for the South West region, South West Healthcare provides a comprehensive range of specialist services. SWH are currently seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable and experienced professional to join the team as the Manager Quality & Risk.
The Manager Quality & Risk provides leadership and direction to the Organisation, Quality Unit members and Department Managers in the planning, implementation and monitoring of quality improvement and risk management programs. You will be a champion for change within SWH dealing with staff across the organisation in a constructive manner.
In conjunction with the Executive team, you will ensure the appropriate programs are implemented to achieve safe, patient focused quality care.
To meet the requirements of this exceptional career role you will have:
- Relevant graduate qualifications in health science and leadership management.
- Demonstrated clinical experience and an understanding of the application of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- Significant experience at a senior level in the health care industry.
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills.
- Demonstrated achievements in Quality and Risk Management practices and principles including compliance management
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.