his program is designed to accelerate your transition from clinician to manager, focusing on the work that unit managers must do to perform well in their roles. It builds the core skills of management while dealing with the day-to-day issues that every manager faces in their units.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You are aspiring to become a manager, but not clear on what you need to do to become one
- You are new to management and feel full of self-doubt, grappling with the whole “Buddy to Boss” shift in relationships, or just trying to build your credibility
- You’re are a seasoned manager, but lost your ‘mojo’ and wondering what difference you make, and looking for the next move in your career
If it does, then you already know how hard it is to find someone to talk to who understands what you are going through, and to get practical advice, tools and encouragement to help you.
The Clinician 2 Manager Acceleration Program
The C2M Acceleration Program provides you with a road map and support crew to help you everyday as you move from clinician and up the management rungs.
It’s a program for managers and aspiring managers, providing essential resources, training, and advice to deal with the practical, everyday issues managers face.
PLUS the community support you need to encourage and guide you to become a powerful leader.
It is designed, developed and delivered by people who have first hand experience and expertise in leadership and management at every level.
6 Modules cover the core competencies
1. Empowered Leadership – Unpack the Unit Manager role, distill what you
bring to leadership and how to manage the workload
2. Managing Change and Continuous Improvement – Lead a change project that
makes a difference and foster a culture of continuous improvement
3. Managing Relationships (Conflict & Collaboration) – Building collaborative
relationships and dealing constructively with conflict
4. Managing Budgets – How to build, manage and grow your budget
5. Managing People & Performance – From recruitment to performance
management to employee relations
6. Managing Time & Delegation – Takes you through the essential steps to
finding more time and energy to do your job well, and lead the life you want
Prefer face to face learning?
If you want to dive more deeply, then contact us to deliver the full blended Program across six (6) face-to-face, full day workshops – one per month. In between workshops, participants access the materials and videos online, and apply what they are learning to their work. It is a highly interactive program, engaging participants in organisational improvement as they develop the core skills, confidence and strategies to manage their units. For more information on holding a Program at your organisation contact us at the Academy.
The Clinician 2 Manager Acceleration Program helps you to:
- Get a clear picture of what it means to be an empowered leader, and the road map, skills and tools to get there – saving years of frustration and stress.
- Build your confidence to lead and manage – reveal your leadership power.
- Build a high performing team and a place where people love coming to work.
- Becoming infinitely better at managing your team on a day to day basis, so that you have way more time and far less stress.
- Get that next job so you can make a bigger difference – and even earn more money!